The Wash Basin
ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE AND AFTER:
- Using the bathroom •
- Handling irritating substances such as acids, solvents, or cement •
- Before, during, and after preparing food •
- Eating food •
- Caring for someone who is sick •
- Before and after treating a cut or wound •
- Changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the bathroom •
- Blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing •
- Touching an animal or animal waste •
- Touching garbage •
- Inserting or removing contact lenses •
- Touching a sick or injured person •
- Inserting or removing contact lenses.
- Keeping hands clean is one of the most important ways to prevent the spread of infection and illness. Infectious diseases
commonly spread through hand-to-hand contact include the common cold, flu, and other illnesses. •
- The hands are the most likely part of the body to come into contact with harmful substances. •
- Failure to take basic precautions can lead to skin complaints such as dermatitis and eczema. •
- You must avoid hand contact with any hazardous substance. •
- Inadequate hand hygiene also contributes to food-related illnesses, such as salmonella and E. coli infection. •
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as many as 76 million Americans contract a food-borne illness each year. •
- For proper hygiene it is recommended to have a minimum of one (1) Washing Station per 4 restrooms. •
- Handwashing is a critical element in proper hygiene as germs can stay alive on hands for up to 3 hours.
- Height: 54” (1372mm) •
- Width: 42” (1067mm) •
- Depth: 24” (610mm) •
- Fresh Volume: 43 gal. (163L) •
- Waste Volume: 47 gal. (178L) •
- Empty Weight: 120 lbs (54Kg) •
- Full Weight: 513 lbs (213Kg) •
- Color: Granite •
- Appx. # of Uses: 630
As regulatory enforcement and requests for washing options increases, CALLAHEAD® Corporation yet again solves your sanitation needs with The Wash Basin®.
The U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention has concluded that hand washing is the single most important means of preventing the spread of infection. So whether it's a job site or special event, you will need (or you may even be required!) to provide a handwashing capability, which makes the Wash Basin® your answer. CALLAHEAD®’s Wash Basin® arrives fully equipped with a filled fresh water tank with built-in soap and paper towel dispensers for your convenience.
The Wash Basin® also has a separate holding tank into which the gray water is discharged for excellent hygiene. The Wash Basin® is simple and effective which features a foot pedal for an immediate stream of fresh water to the user. Users will appreciate the function, design, and improved sanitation offered by the Wash Basin®. To ensure use of the Wash Basin® it is best placed in close proximity to CALLAHEAD®’s portable toilets for easy access and a healthier job site or event. Each Wash Basin® is maintained by CALLAHEAD® Corporation which gives you the quality and reassurance that your job site or special event is a sanitary one.
- Foot operated pump provides immediate water stream and hands-free-washing •
- Clearance for fingertip to elbow washing •
- Large space on either side for towel and soap dispensers •
- “Do not drink” warning prominently displayed in English and Spanish •
- Tapered front provides comfortable use of foot pump •
- Sealed fresh water tank for improved hygiene •
- The sealed tank allows you to use chlorine tablets to kill harmful bacteria for your protection •
- Large handles for easy lifting and maneuvering •
- Vandal resistant design •
- Available for Day, Week or Monthly Rental which includes fresh water, hand soap and hand towels with refills as needed •
- No water lines needed for fresh clean water.
The Wash Basin Portable Sink. Rent it now in New York City, Long Island, Westchester, New York, NY
CallAHead Corporation at 1-800-634-2085 offers portable sinks and washbasins for rent when you want to offer a cleaner work environment for your construction site or special event. Callahead services all of New York City including NYC's five boroughs (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island) as well as Westchester county and Nassau and Suffolk counties on Long Island.
RECOMMENDED USE FOR:
- Construction job sites. •
- Special events (party, wedding, school function, marathon, charity event, sporting event, festival, etc.) •
- Protects children in plagrounds. •
- Safeguards food for grocery stores, farmers‘ markets, and outdoor food vendors. •
- Provides sanitary hand washing for food preparation areas. •
- Quality Portable Wash Station and sanitary solutions to compliment any CALLAHEAD Portable Toilet. •
- One (1) Portable Wash Station is recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention for every 4 Portable Toilets for proper hygiene. •
- One (1) Portable Wash Station for every 20 construction workers on a job site is recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for proper hygiene.
THE WASH BASIN - Two Units Shown
THE WASH BASIN - Side View
THE WASH BASIN - Large Sink Basin!
THE WASH BASIN - Foot Pump
THE WASH BASIN - Everything you Need!